Move-out Notice

Are you moving out? You will need to complete the Notice to Vacate Form and return it to our office at least sixty (60) days prior to moving out.

You can do this in one of two ways:

  1. Fill out an online form. This form is delivered to us immediately.  
  2. Print and fill out our PDF form and email a photo or a scan of it to This form can also be faxed to our office at 765 965 7909. Alternatively, you can drop it off at our office in person. 

Other Helpful Links: